Klimapolitika is a boutique climate change consultancy providing policy advice on climate change to governments around Europe. More information on Klimapolitika can be found here: http://www.klimapolitika.com
From January 2019, we are offering an unpaid internship position for a motivated and qualified individual
- Conducting research and performing analyses of research for Klimapolitika’s various projects
- Managing Klimapolitika’s website and social media activities
- Participation at Klimapolitika’s meetings
- Other assistance activities
- A completed or nearly completed degree in higher education
- Analytical and research skills
- Writing and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Hungarian is preferred
The internship is proposed for 4 months and 6 hours a day starting early 2019.
The start and the duration of the internship and the daily workload is negotiable.
If you are interested, please send a CV and a cover letter by 15 December to