We are currently looking for a Junior Sustainability Consultant with SUSTAINABILITY – LEED INTEREST or experience or knowledge to join our team in Budapest.
Advanced Building and Urban Design (ABUD) is an engineering company specialized in innovative and sustainable design consultancy. We offer services from the conceptual planning phase to the realisation of a project, for project sizes from a detached house to urban concepts. Apart from designing new buildings in an environmentally-friendly way, we see a great challenge in the green refurbishment of existing buildings. Our clients and collaborators include architectural design studios, world leading investors and developers, research institutions, governmental and municipal stakeholders.
We offer opportunities to learn about:
- – building form, massing and orientation strategies,
- – façade thermal and solar performance, daylight provision, solar access analysis,
- – natural ventilation design, HVAC system performance,
- – internal and external comfort (thermal, wind, glare etc),
- – energy performance and operational and embodied energy use,
- – walkability and daylighting potential of urban districts,
- – material efficiency, life cycle analysis and waste management,
- – water, rainwater, wastewater management,
- – noise, air, light, water pollution reduction.
Core skills and requirements:
- – academic qualification in an engineering degree,
- – attitude in applying multicriteria qualitative and quantitative assessment,
- – innovative thinking, open mindset, precise work,
- – fluent written and oral communication skills in English,
- – the ability to be a strong team player with a collaborative working style,
- – an analytical mindset.
Key responsibilities will include:
- – undertaking analysis in the various fields of the built environment,
- – communicating and collaborating with colleagues, clients, partners,
- – supporting the senior consultants (preparing tasks, memos, summaries, collecting and reviewing documents, LEED reporting tasks).
Experience: Junior level
Functions: Consulting, Engineering
Industries: Architecture & Planning, Renewables & Environment
Place of work: Váci út 99., Budapest
Please share, or contact us and apply with a CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting our new colleague!
további részletek: http://www.abud.hu/career/we-are-looking-for-junior-sustainability-consultant