Az 1961-ben alakult WWF, mely mára a világ egyik legnagyobb természetvédelmi szervezete lett mára több mint 100 országban van jelen és több mint 7700 munkavállalóval rendelkezik. A magyarországi szervezete Nemzetközi projektkoordinátort keres négy éves határozott szerződéssel a Horizon 2020 Merlin Projektjébe.
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of water or environment related EU projects and/or policy work
- University degree or post-graduate degree, preferably in the field of conservation, environment, or water science
- Strategic planning and thinking
- Good communication skills and capacity to synthesize
- Stakeholder engagement capacity: outgoing person, open-minded, diplomatic, able to establish relationship with various sectors and partners
- Well organized, proactive person, with a can-do attitude; self-starter, quick learner, and good team player
- Ability to multitasking and working under time pressure
- Expertise in the field of EU freshwater policy, nature-based solutions, freshwater-related value chains and markets (especially in agriculture, water supply, navigation and insurance sectors) is a strong asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Hungarian is an asset
- Excellent networker, with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passion and dedication to WWF’s mission and environmental protection
- Alignment with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration.
- Opportunity to make a difference for EU living rivers and in the CEE region as part of the WWF team;
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context and a great learning environment;
- Independent work style; with the full possibility of home office
- Salary according to NGO standards. Indicative budget – EUR 1800 gross per month.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your CV and cover letter stating your interest in this position (in English) at email@example.com no later than 13 December 2021. Please understand that we can only reply to short-listed candidates.